· Adequately support community-based substance use and violence prevention.
· Reduce access/supply to minors of cannabis, alcohol, vaping products, and tobacco.
· Promote health and safety in communities and education settings.
· Support efforts to reverse increasing percentage of alcohol and drugs in traffic crashes.
· Support efforts to reduce use/demand for cannabis, alcohol, vaping products, and tobacco by minors.
· Support efforts to develop and support therapeutic courts to support community-based treatment.
Washington Association for Substance misuse And Violence Prevention
For more information contact:
Linda Thompson, WASAVP President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Cooper, email@example.com